Amber Rose might break the internet as she strips completely NAKED for j...

Amber Rose has celebrated turning 32 - by posing with just a smile on her face.


The star appears in just a pair of sky-scrapper heels in the latest issue of US GQ magazine.

Cupping her breasts as she kneels on the floor - Rose can be seen pouting into the camera for the sizzling hot shoot.

Bootylicious Amber has never been shy about flashing the flesh and with a triumphant smile on her face it is clear she's very proud of her incredible body.Amber is following in the naked footsteps of Kim Kardashian as she takes her clothes of for the magazine. Kim has famously tried to 'break the internet' on several occasions with a butt-naked shoot.

Last year she posed nude for Paper magazine.Their show-stopping curves aren't the only thing Amber and Kim have in common.

They also share a birthday - both celebrating on October 21st - and rapper Kanye West.While Rose has evolved past being just Kanye's ex-girlfriend - the model did tell GQ in the accompanying interview that she still has a connection to the rapper.

Believed to be the inspiration behind his album ' My Beautiful, Dark, Twisted, Fantasy' Amber said that while she never intentionally listens to her ex boyfriend's music - sometimes she'll hear things she knows are about her.“Don’t get me wrong,” she said.

“I’ll hear songs and I’m like, ‘Oh, he said that about me.’ No one knows what he’s talking about but me and him. People can’t decipher. They’ll be like, ‘That’s a cool song,’ and I’m like, ‘That happened to us when we were together.’ ”

While they haven't spoken in years, Amber added: “Obviously, I know he’s talking to me through music.”

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

BlogoDom